Tuesday, March 14, 2006

The dogfart trombone

200Px-Dogfarttrombone

I recently learned about an alternative to the stunningly useful Web 2.0 resource that is Wikipedia. It's called Uncyclopedia, and it's basically a take-off of Wikipedia, with satirical and parody articles on everything from politics to music.

I'm not sure what I expected when I searched for "trombone" (regular FFTMC readers will recall that the names you can call the author of this blog include "trombonist"). So I was pleasantly and hilariously surprised to find this article describing a heretofore little-known (and I dare say under-appreciated) instrument called the dogfart trombone.

I won't spoil the ending; I'd rather let you discover all the marvelous details for yourself. You can thank me later.


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is hilarious, Peter. I had never heard of it; not sure I lookk forwatd to hearing it. LOL