Friday, October 08, 2004

Just in time for the weekend

Nice to see the new Mindfire issue up and running. Way to go Aish and Gary and the rest of those involved. I've got a translation in this issue (for my three readers) of Émile Nelligan's "Les corbeaux".

Going away for the Thanksgiving long weekend. The colours should be at their peak. It's going to be stunning, though perhaps not quite as spectacular as an exploding volcano. No webcam for me this weekend. Maybe she's been waiting for me to avert my eyes. I wonder if I'll be able to write with pen and paper. It's been a while. I should get some ink for my fountain pen--much better than those new-fangled ball points, which give one no feel for the page at all. But even with a fountain pen, there's all the scratching out and re-writing, so messy. On the other hand, you don't lose anything if your hard disk crashes, which mine did a few weeks back. Maybe I should try not writing anything at all for a few days...

1 comment:

Aisha said...

Yeah! Way to go, Peter!

Aisha