Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Go Girl

I just love this story. I would love to have been a fly on the wall in whatever hole these two idiots crawled into after getting taken out by a 15-year-old girl.

IDIOT # 1: (nose swollen and bleeding) "Whad da fug was dad?!"

IDIOT #2: (rubbing shoulder and walking around trying to shake off the dull ache in his balls) "I dunno man, maybe some kind of superhero. Y'know, like Cat Woman, or Super Woman?"

IDIOT #1: "Well, dads the lass dime I'm listening do one of your bride ideas, you fug!"

IDIOT #2: "How the fuck was I supposed to know the kid could fight!"

IDIOT #1: "Nex dime, leds juss pick someone older, K?"

IDIOT #2: "But not someone with a walker. Those things are lethal, man."

2 comments:

portuguesa nova said...

I love Canada!!!

Anonymous said...

LOL. This is funny indeed The girl rocks:-)